- Ability to environmentally friendly remediate the soils to meet or exceed the most stringent clean-up criteria;
- The non-destructive nature of the process allows wastes to be converted into useful products;
- Wide range of applications, be able to treat most organic and volatile inorganic contaminants;
- Designed to operate about 85% of the time within a 24 hours year round operational schedule;
- Dozens of different contaminated sites treatment experience;
- Safe and reliable system, low maintenance cost, easy to mobile.
Applicable contaminated Sites:
- Applicable to excavating sites with organic contaminants;
- Applicable to the sites contaminated with the following chemicals:
Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, other non-halogenated and semi-volatile organics, BTEX, other non-halogenated volatile organics, organic pesticides and herbicides, other halogenated semi-volatile organics, halogenated volatile organics, and PCBs.